Monday, June 29, 2015

Meal Plan 6/19-7/14

Friday 6/19--Cod & Veggies
Saturday 6/20--Cilantro Lime Chicken (I had mine over a bed of lettuce, Steve & the kids made burritos.  We had sour cream, homemade salsa and cheese as options for topping it)
Sunday 6/21--Father's Day so we went out
Monday 6/22-- Beans & Rice.  I soak dried beans starting on Saturday and then cook them in the crock pot on Monday.
Tuesday 6/23--Cream Cheese Chicken (From my favorite cook book CrockOn!)
Wednesday 6/24--Cheater Korean Beef.  We ate this over a bowl of lettuce
Thursday 6/25--leftovers
Friday 6/26--leftovers for kids/"Date Night In" for Steve and I with steak & crab legs
Saturday 6/27--I went out with a girlfriend, Steve & the kids had pizza
Sunday 6/28--we all ate leftovers
Monday 6/29--Beans & Rice
Tuesday 6/30--Creamy Chicken Chili (Also from CrockOn!).  I'm making a double batch and freezing for later
Wednesday 7/1--OMG chicken--attempting this for the 1st time with the family.  We'll see . . .
Thursday 7/2--Balsamic Steak Rolls--another recipe I'm attempting for the 1st time
Friday 7/3--nothing planned
Saturday 7/4--nothing planned.
Sunday 7/5--leftovers
We'll be on vacation 7/6-7/14, but we're renting a cabin in the mountains.  To make life easier I've been making double batches of food and freezing it.  We'll probably eat out a couple of times, but most of the time I'll be defrosting food we've packed so I have a few meals planned

Vacation meals I'm packing:
White Beans & Ham
Creamy Chicken Chili
Cilantro Lime Chicken
Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment